This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Saudi Arabia: Contracts of employment
- Employers must issue employment contracts in writing to employees. (See General)
- Probationary periods are permitted. (See Probationary periods)
- Legislation provides that employment contracts may be either for a fixed term or open ended. (See Types of contract)
- Employment contracts must contain certain specified terms. (See Written contract of employment)
- The basic rule is that the parties to the employment contract must agree to any variation of the contract's terms in writing. (See Variation of contract)
Access to the International manual product requires a subscription