Poland: Health and safety
See the legal services provided by the updating author of XpertHR International > Poland, including any discounts/offers for subscribers.
- The central principle of health and safety law is that employers are responsible for safety and hygiene at the workplace. (See General)
- Employers and employees have various duties regarding health and safety. (See Employers' duties and Employees' duties)
- Employers are authorised to carry out sobriety tests on employees for alcohol and drug use. (See Sobriety testing)
- The National Labour Inspectorate is the statutory body responsible for supervising and inspecting the observance of health and safety legislation. (See Enforcement and penalties)
- A specific public insurance scheme, funded by employers' contributions, pays a variety of benefits relating to accidents at work and occupational illnesses. (See Compensation for injury or illness)