Podcast: Emerging trends in employee engagement
Kate Pritchard, director of research at ORC International, joins us to discuss emerging trends in employee engagement, including:
- the "Engage for Success" movement;
- the impact of technology;
- survey response rates and turnaround times;
- the frequency of surveys, together with the use of pulse surveys; and
- the potential impact of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Presenter Noelle Murphy is joined by Kate Pritchard. Edited and produced by Laura Kimpton.
Emerging trends in employee engagement
27 October 2017