Podcast: Mental health first-aiders
Embedding an effective mental health first-aid structure in your organisation is a key step to ensuring the mental wellbeing of your workforce.
Mental health first-aid instructor and management trainer, Peter Larkum, takes you through what you need to know about mental health first aid at work, including:
- the impact of poor mental health in the workplace;
- the role of mental health first-aiders;
- spotting the signs of mental ill health;
- training and support for mental health first-aiders; and
- engaging senior leadership support.
Presenter Noelle Murphy is joined by Peter Larkum. Edited and produced by Colin Miller.