Webinar: Cost-of-living crisis - how to manage workplace and union relations
With ongoing tension between affordable pay awards and soaring rates of inflation, the cost-of-living crisis is creating a perfect storm when it comes to workplace relations for many employers.
Since June 2022, 1.2 million days have been lost to strike action, and the 417,000 days lost in October make it the highest monthly number since November 2011.
Join Nick Chronias as he leads this hour-long session through:
- An overview of trade union legislation - employers' and unions' obligations.
- Steps to take to stave off strike/industrial action.
- Addressing the public dynamic - the role of public opinion in driving resolution.
- What about non-union members?
- What happens on a strike day - including picket lines and the role of social media.
- The aftermath - workplaces post-industrial action, driving good industrial relations.