How to deal with requests for eye tests
Author: Sue Nickson
Click on any of the hyperlinks to go to more detailed guidance below.
- Be aware that, in certain circumstances, employees who carry out display screen equipment work are entitled to ask their employer to provide them with a free eye test.
- Consider if the individual is eligible for an eye test.
- Arrange for the eye test to take place.
- Ensure that the test is carried out by a competent person.
- Comply with your obligation to provide special corrective appliances, if necessary.