Discover the most popular employee benefits offered in 2022
In the current tight labour market, a compelling benefits package can give an organisation the edge over competitors, helping it to recruit and retain talent. Our latest research looks at the types of benefits and allowances that organisations offer to their employees.
- We start by looking at the most common benefits in use and how they are delivered. We also examine benefits strategies and ask whether or not employees are involved in choosing the benefits offered.
- Benefits relating to employee health, including private medical insurance and income protection, are covered in our review of health and wellbeing benefits.
- A pensions round-up looks at the type of pension schemes in operation, and at typical levels of employer and employee contribution rates.
- Company cars, cycle-to-work schemes and lunch allowances are covered in our overview of travel benefits and subsistence allowances.
- A final resource rounds up other benefits and allowances including long service awards and staff discounts and also looks at:
- childcare vouchers;
- volunteer days; and
- allowances, including those for standby and call-out, tools and first-aid.