XpertHR workplace pensions content simplified
We have revised some of our content on pensions in the Employment law manual into a new Workplace pensions section, to provide a more accessible overview for employers and HR professionals.
Workplace pension provision can be a valuable part of an employer's reward strategy (as well as helping it meet its statutory obligations). In response to customer feedback, we give you a basic understanding of workplace pensions aimed at those without specialist pensions or tax knowledge.
XpertHR's new Workplace pensions section explains, for example:
- different types of pension arrangement;
- the issues and potential liabilities that employers need to consider when deciding on pension provision;
- the basics around tax benefits related to pension scheme membership;
- rules on advising employees about pensions; and
- the role of pension scheme trustees.
We have also included a useful glossary of pension terms.