Supporting carers: The business case
About the author: Katherine Wilson, head of employment and specialist delivery at Carers UK's business membership forum Employers for Carers.
This series of leading practice guides discusses the steps that employers can take to engage and support employees who have caring responsibilities. Here, we discuss how supporting carers to balance their work and caring commitments is likely to have a positive effect on your business' bottom line. This is the first guide in our series on supporting carers:
- Supporting carers: Identifying carers and their support needs
- Supporting carers: Policies and communicating support
- Supporting carers: The role of key stakeholders
- Supporting carers: Flexible working and leave arrangements
- Supporting carers: Information, advice and guidance