Webinar: Planning for family-friendly employment law changes in 2024 and beyond
Planning for change is a key part of every HR professional's life. A raft of family-friendly employment laws - relating to flexible working, carer's leave and enhanced redundancy protection for pregnant employees, among other things - is currently making its way through Parliament. But some of the details remain unclear and the timetable for their introduction can be hard to pin down, which makes planning much harder.
To help with this uncertainty, Jo Broadbent, from law firm Hogan Lovells, and Stephen Simpson, principal HR strategy and practice editor at XpertHR, will guide you through the upcoming changes, pointing out the challenges and underlining some of the opportunities they give employers to set themselves apart from the competition. They will:
- set out the details of the legislation as currently known;
- clarify the timetable for the introduction of individual items;
- explain changes that organisations will be legally obliged to implement; and
- explore leading practice in relation to the affected areas and point to opportunities for organisations to stand out from the crowd.
Watch the video
- Flexible working requests policy (preliminary draft reflecting forthcoming reforms)
- Flexible working: A guide to making the business case
- Flexible working: A guide to measuring the impact on your organisation
- Watch previous webinars on demand