Letter providing guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19) for staff
Original author: Stephen Simpson
When to use this model coronavirus letter
Use this model letter to provide guidance to staff about coronavirus (COVID-19).
This letter follows the Government's latest advice on COVID-19 on:
- staying at home and away from others (updated on 23 March 2020);
- social distancing for everyone in the UK and protecting older people and vulnerable adults (updated on 23 March 2020);
- travel advice (updated on 23 March 2020);
- households with possible coronavirus infection (updated on 23 March 2020);
- the closure of schools (updated on 19 March 2020);
- the introduction of the NHS 111 "isolation note" (on 20 March 2020); and
- "self-shielding" for the extremely vulnerable (on 21 March 2020).