Podcast: Five steps to save yourself from burning out - help for struggling HR professionals
According to a recent survey, 98 per cent of HR professionals said they had felt burned out in the past six months. In this episode we ask:
- What is burnout, exactly?
- Why is it afflicting so many people working in HR?
- And - crucially - what can you do to keep burnout at bay?
On hand to address these questions are Debbie Kleiner, from Wellbeing in Work, and Bar Huberman, XpertHR's HR Strategy and Practice Content Manager.
We are also hoping to make a second episode in which we explore your experiences of burnout. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Resources used in this podcast
- Creating a working environment for good mental health - line manager training
- Webinar: Adapting to change - helping HR find balance and calm in uncertainty
- Supporting employee mental health
- More episodes from The XpertHR Podcast