Podcast: Tricky redundancy selection issues
Luke Bowery, partner at Burges Salmon, guides you through some common tricky issues in redundancy selection exercises, including: devising fair selection criteria; adjusting criteria for disabled employees; conducting competitive interview processes; pooling and scoring where employees have been furloughed; and assessing those on secondment.
- Redundancy selection matrix
- How to carry out redundancies when employees have been furloughed
- Employment law manual: Redundancy
- Gwynedd Council v Barratt and another 
- Listen to previous podcasts