Podcast: Improving gender diversity - a case study
Tricia Halpin, chief people officer at Masthaven Bank, explains how her team has implemented the Women in Leadership initiative, a programme to improve gender diversity across senior roles. She shares her tips on how HR can tackle the issue of poor gender diversity to make a meaningful difference.
We also hear from two participants on the programme who explain the impact that the initiative has had on their careers.
Being on the Women in Leadership course has helped me become more confident and focused. I have found my voice and I want to be heard.
Jenna Hill, Head of Customer Operations and Planning, Masthaven Bank
- How Masthaven Bank improved gender diversity across senior roles
- How Plymouth Citybus closed its gender pay gap
- Leading practice guides: Advancing gender equality in the workplace
- How to use positive action when taking steps to close the gender pay gap
- Listen to previous podcasts