Coronavirus and your workforce podcast: Complying with UK immigration requirements during COVID-19
Louise Haycock, immigration solicitor and partner at law firm Fragomen, outlines what employers need to think about in relation to UK immigration requirements during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and discusses the practical steps that organisations can take around compliance.
Louise covers key considerations including:
- concessions applying to visa extensions;
- carrying out right to work checks under social distancing restrictions;
- the relaxation of some record-keeping and reporting obligations;
- the impact of the end of the Brexit transition period; and
- constructive steps employers can take towards remobilisation.