Pay Intelligence February 2010: Pay awards down to nil
On this page: Pay Intelligence brings together links to the latest pay settlement analysis and economic indicators from across the IRS and XpertHR portfolio, providing everything you need to keep track of pay trends.
Summary of key pay data:
IRS headline measure of pay settlements: 0% in the three months to 31 January 2010
Release date: 19 February 2010
Next release date: 19 March 2010
- Commentary from IRS on the latest pay trends: 19 February 2010 View the latest monthly analysis of pay trends from IRS.
- Inflation, earnings and pay
data from the IRS datafile,
- The latest inflation and earnings statistics
- Pay settlement statistics from IRS and other pay commentators
- Inflation and earnings forecasts from IRS and the Treasury
- Full statistical breakdown of findings from the IRS pay databank, covering basic pay settlements collected by IRS in the year to 31 January 2009. IRS collects the details of around 1,200 pay settlements every year.
- Pay award summary: 19 February 2010 Summaries of around 25 of the most recent settlements to be added to the IRS pay databank, allowing you to keep track of the most recent pay awards in your sector. (See also Latest on pay awards, wages and salary levels for detailed reports on key pay settlements.)
- Bargaining statistics: 19 February 2010 A one-page summary of statistics for pay bargainers, including the official figures on inflation, earnings and the labour market, as well as settlement statistics from the main pay analysts.
- About IRS pay analysis Read about how IRS collects, records and analyses pay data.
- Add your organisation's pay award to the IRS database Submit details of your organisation's latest pay review in return for a copy of our most up-to-date analysis of pay trends.
Pay Intelligence archive Access previous editions of IRS Pay Intelligence.
Pay review update archive Run this saved search to access the complete archive of IRS pay award summary articles on XpertHR, presenting summaries of some of the pay settlements from the IRS pay databank.
Datafile archive Run this saved search to access the complete archive of IRS datafile articles on XpertHR, presenting summaries of pay settlement statistics from IRS and other pay commentators, plus inflation and earnings forecasts collected by IRS.
Economic indicators XpertHR allows you to browse all the latest economic and labour market statistics, such as inflation, earnings, unemployment and working hours.