Podcast: HR developments 2018/2019
In this roundtable podcast, members of the XpertHR editorial team reflect on the key employment law developments of 2018 and the impact of these for HR, including: Brexit; the GDPR; the apprenticeship levy; pay reporting; parental bereavement leave; and family-friendly policies.
With many of the changes likely to affect employers of all sizes and in differing sectors, we consider what employers need to do to prepare and plan for the year ahead and beyond.
The timestamps below will help you to navigate to the key developments discussed in this podcast:
- the General Data Protection Regulation [01:00];
- the apprenticeship levy [04:55];
- gender pay gap reporting [08:50];
- executive pay reporting [12:20];
- ethnicity pay reporting [14:40];
- proposed publication of parental leave policies and flexible working arrangements [18:15];
- parental bereavement leave [21:00]; and
- Brexit [21:50].
Presenter Laura Merrylees is joined by Susie Munro, Stephen Simpson, Noelle Murphy and Fiona Cuming. Edited and produced by Chris Bryant.
HR developments 2018/2019
14 December 2018